Carly Samudre, M.A.
Schedule an Appointment - 410-562-1365 or E-mail - CarlySamudreCounseling@gmail.com. Appointment Times Available - Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays
Fees - $85 per clinical hour (50 minutes) - A limited number of sliding scale options are available to those in need.
Clinical Specialties - : I specialize in counseling women ages 15+ who are ready to explore a variety of concerns, including:
- Anxiety, Depression/Sadness, PTSD/Trauma
- Women's Issues (Identity/Purpose, Being 'Enough', Singleness, Dating, Motherhood/Family, Pregnancy Loss, Postpartum Depression)
- Self-Esteem, Relationships, Body Image
- Career & Life Transitions
- Addiction & Recovery
- Perfectionism & Stress Management
- Faith & Spiritual Wellness
Carly Samudre, M.A., provides Master's Level Counseling for adult women, teen girls, and college students in the Greater Nashville Area—empowering them to be the confident, secure, and free woman they long to be.
Does this sound familiar? You are a woman who longs to feel confident in your choices, secure in your relationships, and free from the debilitating feeling that you are "not enough." But something is getting in the way of moving forward.
- You're overwhelmed & more irritable than usual.
- You cry more easily, & feel constantly fatigued.
- Things you've tried to forget keep you up at night.
- You see patterns in your relationships that bother you.
- You're not where you want to be physically, spiritually, & emotionally.
- You feel like your constant striving is "never enough".
- You feel far from that confident, secure, and free woman you want to be.
I want to be your guide through counseling, to help you achieve the clarity and insight to finally move forward in life without feelings of unworthiness!
My counseling approach is holistic in practice. Using trauma-informed interventions, mindfulness techniques, and a gentle spirit, I want to empower my clients to reach their goals and develop healthier relationships with themselves and others. I have specialized training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
I hold a Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from James Madison University. I am under supervision with Carla Baab, EDS, ACS, LPC-MHSP, of Cypress Counseling Group. I am a member of the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counseling Association and Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors.